Associate Director, COE
Brian is an amazingly creative and diverse Web technologist, able to adapt to business requirements quickly and generate results. In addition, Brian has a knack for effectively explaining complex technical details to WCM editors and demonstrating his solutions to technical and functional teams with both clarity and vision. He can design solutions from inception to completion through build, test, launch and revision. He is a pleasure to work with and can be added easily to any team. Specifically, Brian is:
- A proven CQ5 Front End developer with CQ 5.6, 5.5, 5.4, 5.3, and 5.2.1 – WCM, DAM, and Social Collaboration experience.
- Expert in CQ5 personalization implementations
- Very proficient in creation of CQ components, widgets and dialogues as well as extending OOTB functionality. He has built hundreds of components from start to finish.
- Experienced in most popular responsive frameworks
- Knowledgeable of CQ component and CRX node types, strengths and limitations.
- An expert in extending and customizing CQ campaigns and teasers for targeted content in both CQ 5.4 and 5.5.
- Proficient in Java Servlet API’s. He has leveraged API’s such as CQ Querybuilder and Java's XML API in custom built components.
- Very proficient with REST as a concept. Has built many complex components within CQ that call data over HTTP methods.
- A certified Scrum Master
In addition, Brian possesses a unique blend of technical capabilities and communication skills. Brian has a M.A. in Communication with particular expertise in;
- Fostering superior service and client relationships
- Translating diverse customer needs into creative and successful technical solutions.
- Designing and implementing cross-platform web and interactive experiences, while maintaining quality and branding standards
- Generating semantic and valid code, focusing on W3C and Section 508 ADA compliance